2nd Saturday every 3rd month
Time: 8:00am to 10:00am
8:30 a.m. – 8:50 a.m. (Breakfast)
9:00am (meeting start time)
The purpose of the men's ministry is:
1. To help and support the advancement of the Kingdom, the gospel and the creating of disciples through the vision given to the pastor from God.
2. Create a group of men who have a desire to reach out into the community and become a prominent presence through outreach and connecting with other men's ministries/organizations.
3. Become mentors to the young and teen boys with the intention of preparing them to be role models, husbands, fathers, and church/community leaders.
4. Create a group of men that are biblically sound and rooted in the word.
5. Foster an atmosphere where men can gather for Christ like fellowship and fun without fear of reprisal or exposure due to their willingness to share and be transparent.