Skip to content
- We serve kids in grades 1-5 (or ages 6-12)
- Throughout the Bible we see God use young people to bring about His will. Here at Father’s Vineyard, we believe God is still in the business of using youth to change the world. As such, we are committed to teaching and living out big faith in an even bigger God in order to create a place where the Samuels (1 Samuel 1, 3), Davids (1 Samuel 16), Timothys (1 Timothy 4:12), Esthers (“…for such a time as this” Esther 4:14), and Marys (John 12:1-11) of our time can grow in the promises of God as well as “in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man” (Luke 2:52 NIV).
- We use a curriculum company called Orange which promotes what they call a “Think Orange” philosophy. Thinking Orange means combining the influence of the family and home (symbolized by the color red for the heart) with the influence of the church (symbolized by the color yellow for the light of God). When these two influences are brought together, they create one big influence. Red + Yellow = Orange. Here at Father’s Vineyard, we take this philosophy seriously and are committed to making it a reality by partnering with parents.
- We are passionate about walking alongside children and parents as we all pursue a deeper relationship with Christ.
- We use events such as Vacation Bible School and Fall Festival to connect our ministry with the community.
- We are always looking for more volunteers to help this ministry grow and evolve!